SkyBox EXA features DMX control for RGBAW+UV color mixture, built-in automated programmes via master/slave and flicker-free 32 bit dimming with five user-selectable curves.
The 4-button control panel for the LED fixture offers local control over master/slave settings and sound active mode. It also has built-in programs, auto mode, custom colors mixing and user-adjustable fade/strobe effects.
Blizzard Lighting SkyBox EXA RGBAW+UV LED Wireless DMX Light is a rectangular-shaped fixture that uses seven 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV leds.
It also has a Skywire wireless DMX receiver and an internal Li-ion system with three power output modes. The Blizzard Lighting SkyBox EXA RGBAW+UV LED Light also has 6, 7, 8 or 10 user-selectable DMX channels.
It is also supported by dual hanging brackets and locking knobs.
- Light source: 7x 15-watt, 6-in-1 RGBAW LEDs
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Luminous Intensity: 10,300 Lux @ 1m, 2,850 @ 2m
- Frequency hopping W-DMX™ Protocol
- Skywire™ 2.4Ghz ISM (2.402-2.48Ghz), 512 channels, 6/7 frequency groups
- Less Than 5ms Latency
- Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
Weight & Dimensions
- Length: 9.02 inches (229 mm)
- Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
- Height: 9 inches (228 cm)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11 (User Selectable)
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Power & Current
- Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 84W, 13A
There are no reviews yet.