HDMI & 3G-SDI Input
Converts HDMI to SDI & SDI to HDMI
Upscale/Downscale, Converts Frame Rate
HDMI, 2 x SDI Loop Through & 2 x SDI Out
14 Different Conversion Modes
LCD Info Screen with Button Controls
Threaded Locking Power Connector
Decimator MD-HX HDMI / SDI Cross Converter features one HDMI output and two pairs of 3G-SDI outputs, controllable via fourteen selectable conversion modes, providing you with a variety of modes to fit your needs. This converter does not require a computer or DIP switches to control as it incorporates a small LCD screen for menu functions, and four buttons for control. It comes with a power supply with locking power cable to prevent accidental power loss during use.
14 Conversion Modes
1. SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out
2. SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
3. SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out
4. SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out
5. HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
6. HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out
7. HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out
8. HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out
9. Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
10. Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
11. Scaled SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out
12. Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
13. Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
14. Scaled HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out
HDMI to SDI / SDI to HDMI
The HDMI or SDI input can be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
Four SD/HD/3G-SDI outputs allow the converter to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. SDI output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
Decimator MD-HX HDMI / SDI Cross Converter incorporates an LCD and button control system. This gives you access to features that have usually require a computer. Adjusting DIP switches or having access to a computer to change a simple setting are no needed with the MD-HX.
The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
The unit incorporates a USB port for control and firmware updates.
DECIMATOR DD-HX specs
|Inputs||HDMI: 1 x Type A
SD/HD.3G-SDI: 1 x BNC
|Outputs||HDMI: 1 x Type A
SD/HD.3G-SDI: 4 x BNC (2 x Active Loop Through or addition outputs, 2 x output)
|SDI Formats Supported||3G: SMPTE 424M 2.97 and 2.967 Gb/s
1080p: 60/59.94/50HzHD: SMPTE 292M/274M/296M 1.485 and 1.435 Gb/s
1080i: 60/59.94/50 Hz
1080p/psf: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
SD: SMPTE 259M 270 Mb/s
|Power||5 to 32 VDC
|Dimensions||3.1 x 4.8 x 1.2″ / 79.5 x 123 x 29.5 mm|