Pioneer added Slip Mode, Quantize, and other functions to CDJ-2000nexus in order to improve performance and reliability.
- Slip Mode – When activated, Slip Mode silently plays a song during it’s in a loop or reverse. It will also continue audible music playback until the end of the loop, reverse or scratch. This allows for smoother transitions.
- Quantize – You can set cue points and loops exactly on-beat with Quantize. It can correct and synch beats when looping manually is done, or it can be used to cue in real-time to minimize offbeat errors.
- My settings – Save function settings to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Wolfson Processor – This player comes with Wolfson(r), a respected DAC processor, to produce exceptional sound quality. This creates a clear and precise audio signal with a high signal to noise ratio and more headroom.
Pro DJ Link
Pioneer Pro DJ Link allows four CDJ 2000 Nexus players to connect via Link Port. Other players can also access the additional functions via the Pro DJ Link:
- Beat Sync: You can set the beat location and the music tempo on any device simply by pressing a button.
- Traffic Light – Provides key information to any Pro DJ Link-connected player. It makes it easier for you to find key-compatible music using a different indicator color.
- Beat Count and Phase meter – Other players can display the Phase Meter and Beat Count simultaneously.