Sennheiser’s ew 135 G3 Wireless Handheld Microphone System includes an e 835 Mic and a UHF diversity receiver.
It provides reliable performance for speech and performance applications. At the touch of a button, the transmitter and receiver sync channel and frequency.
You can charge your (optional), rechargeable pack using the handheld microphone while the transmitter is still connected. Its backlit display makes it easy to operate in dimly lit conditions.
The user-friendly menu makes operation fast and simple. The ew135 G3 can be used in clubs, towns halls, houses or worship, and DJ applications.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronisation of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with e 835 capsule features easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
There are no reviews yet.