PSM900 from Shre provides professional-quality wireless monitoring systems that provide high-quality audio quality and RF performance in an easy-to-use and durable design.
The system includes a P9T transmitter and receiver, as well as a pair SE425CL in ear monitors. The system includes an enhanced digital stereo encoder, which enhances audio clarity and audio detail, as well as patented Audio Reference Companding.
CueMode technology, which is patent-pending, allows you to monitor different stage mixes and store up 20 channels on one bodypack receiver.
Scan and Sync creates an IR link between components to facilitate quick and easy syncing. RF muting allows for easy setup and avoids interference.
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder enhances audio detail and clarity, while patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired audio than other competing wireless systems
- Patent-pending CueMode technology lets you monitor different stage mixes, as well as store up to 20 different channels on a single bodypack receiver
- Scan and Sync function creates an IR link between the components for fast and easy syncing
- RF muting provides easy setup without creating RF interference
- RF scan and automatic gain features provide excellent RF stability and channel availability, and prevent dropout due to RF overload
- MixMode technology lets the receiver balance the levels of 2 audio channels while receiving each signal in both ears simultaneously
- Compact half-rack design for easy transportation and installation in any standard equipment rack
- Front-panel input gain control and LED level meters
- 3.5mm headphone jack for convenient monitoring
- Backlit LCD displays vital info
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accept a variety of audio sources Loop out connectors make it easy to create multiple mix setups
- Compatible with the PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners, and offers front or back mountable antennas
- Slim and compact extruded aluminum construction for easy placement on a performer and lasting durability
- Output power is switchable from 10/50/100mW to provide a robust link in any environment
- Volume and balance controls are provided for easy customization
- Selectable high frequency EQ boost
- Audio and RF status LEDs, as well as audio level and battery life metering
- Operates on a pair of standard AA batteries for 5-7 hours of continuous use
- Standard 3.5mm headphone jack is compatible with all Shure SCL sound isolating earphones
- LCD screen displays settings and menus
- Detachable antenna
- Included in-ear monitors provide high-quality audio and a secure in-ear fit, ideal for professional musicians
There are no reviews yet.