Sony DSC1024 HD Scan Converter Rental is the replacement of the DSC-1024G. The DSC-1024HD digital scanner supports 1080i output formats, scan converts.
The DSC-1024HD also has a GENLOCK function that uses a blackburst signal as a reference to synchronize the signal output. Locks to and displays: Up/Down scan conversions Transcodes: To/from composite, Y/C and RGB, and Y/R/Y/B-Y. Standard conversions: NTSC/PAL. Aspect ratio conversions: There are many aspect ratio conversions, including 4:3, 16/9, 2:1 and 1:85. 1:66 is also available with On-screen Display.
Line doubles: The horizontal scanning frequencies from 15.75/15.6 to 31.55 kHz for NTSC or PAL sources. Signal Processor: For up to 4×4 video walls (requires one DSC-1024G for each Display device).
- RGB/Component Input: D-sub 15-pin, 3 row x 2 (loop-through), 75Ó /high impedance R/G/B: +0.714Vp-p (sync on G/ext., switchable)Y/R-Y/B-Y: 0.7Vp-p typical (NTSC/PAL)
- Audio Input: L/R, RCA jack, input impedance: more than 10kÓ 0dB (1 Vrms) max.
- Composite Video Output: BNC, 75Ó typical, NTSC 3.58/PAL 4.43, 1Vp-p typical
- S-Video Output: S Video: 4-pin mini DIN, 75Ó typicallY: 1Vp-p typical, negative syncC: 0.286Vp-p (NTSC)/0.3Vp-p (PAL) typical
- RGB/Component Output: D-sub 15-pin, 3 row x 2 (loop-through), 75 Ó/high impedance R/G/B: 0.714Vp-p with external sync/B-Y/R-Y: 0.7Vp-p typical with sync on Y
- Audio Output: Audio gain + 1.0dB typical, THD less than 1% @ 1 Vrms
- Video Processing: Capture Range: H: 15.6-70kHz, V: 50-120Hz
- Video Processing: Video Memory: 1152 x 1152 x 24 bits (RGB total)
- Video Processing: Sampling Rate: 14.3-80MHz max
- Video Processing: Pixel Clock: 14.3-50 MHz max
- Video Processing: Preset Signal: Input: 10 formatsOutput: 7 formats
- Video Processing: Genlock: NTSC or PAL
- Power Requirements: 100-120V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A max 200-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.25A max
- Power Consumption: 25 W (typical)
- Operating Temperature: 50° -96°F (0° to 35°C)
- Weight: Approximately 7.5 lbs (4kg)